Monday 22 November 2021

Autumn and Advent

















I want this advent to be very simple. I want to walk everyday and take time to be alone in nature. I want to be with God alone for a part of every day. 

We will read our advent devotions and make our advent wreathe.

We will practice old carols.

We will make florentines for friends and neighbours as we do every year. 

Today, Boo made the fluffiest pumpkin muffins sprinkled all over with cinnamon sugar.

I went on a long walk with Nanouk as the sun sunk slowly. 

The last of the geraniums have been brought in. 

The rabbit had a snuggle and we visited some friends and my mum. Some days she is very sleepy but she loves to hear the girls chattering around her, the sounds of life being lived.

I cherish these simple days especially as the girls are growing up so fast. 

Tonight, a fire and a read aloud. 

I hope you are all enjoying a gentle Autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx