Friday 23 July 2021

Sharing some of what Boo has been up too

 One of the most amazing things is watching your kids grow into adults. As a homeschooler, the burden/privilege  of bringing children through this transition seems especially poignant. 

I love how different they all are. I love how unique their personalities are and how they are each blossoming in their own ways.

It seems Boo has been writing songs since she was about nine years old. She recorded her first song "Somewhere a Melody" at 13 and since then she has been working solidly on her music (alongside exams). 

She has a YouTube account where she posts videos and a spotify where her songs can be downloaded and listened to. You can find them by clicking the link here.

If you can, please support her by subscribing to her channel. 

She writes and produces everything herself in her bedroom. She also produces her own music videos. She works so hard. I'm so proud of her.

Here is one of her songs that was played a couple of months back on BBC radio as part of the BBC introducing program.


 


 Here is a song that her sister Matilda wrote that a couple of weeks back.




 And here is a cover she recently made (and produced the video for) of Fleetwood Mac's Everywhere.

 

2 comments:

  1. What an incredibly talented young lady.....wow. The song "Good as Love" gives me Loreena McKennitt vibes (and she's one of my all-time favourite musicians). I've subscribed to all of the things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I’ll be passing your lovely, encouraging comment on to Boo.
      I’ve not heard of Loreena McKennitt I’m sure Boo has though! I will definitely be checking out her music. Thanks for subscribing :)

      Delete

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx