Tuesday 18 September 2012

Falling back into our Rhytum

 DSC06861

At last we are getting back into a comfortable rhythm. The cool and cosy glow of Autumn is filtering through and casting it's gentle homely calm across our world.

 DSC06859

No more hectic, post Summer catch up. No more feeling like I'm falling behind all the time. Instead we are embracing each moment as they come in all their colour.

 DSC06860

Sometimes I feel like I'm hanging onto that time when they were all little and everything was done in unison. We experienced the day together moving from one activity to another as a collective.

 DSC06869

Now the girls are very keen to explore their own particular interests and spend time more individually on their own pursuits.

 DSC06867

It can sometimes feel less consolidate and coherent that way, and of course their are those moments when 5 little people are all creating their various versions of chaos throughout the house and I wonder if there will ever be a clear counter top or table again. But then I see how they are immersed in their work and I feel a warmth deep down in my soul.

 DSC06862

It is a good feeling.

  DSC06436

Today Bujana found a ladybird which led to a self styled detailed study on the seasonal behaviour of insects.
I just love how one small intersection can branch outwards and upwards with seeming spontaneity.

 DSC06871

Look at this little Lamby... She love to pod peas byt carefully "unzipping" their little jeckets and plucking each sweet pea from it's pod :)

DSC06870

And did you notice the fleece?

Yes am now the proud owner of a whole sheeps worth of "Fleece in the Grease" with all the added extras that comes with :S

It is stewing in a tub for it's first rinse as I write!

Stay tuned...More to come on that...

My husband thinks I 've finally gone loopy.  He's slow to catch on isn't he!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx