Monday 28 March 2011

The Colours of Life

&<span class=

Create beauty. Record micro moments of joy. Etch out colours of thankfullness ...
A whole palette full.

&<span class=

Chalk the deep, beautiful truths of your story onto the stony ground of every path you take...
Make the journey itself become what you seek.

&<span class=

Transform the bland into the brilliant.
The monochrome into the majestic.

&<span class=

"Bloom where you are planted."
Release sweet fragrance wherever you go.
Pollinate your world with new seeds of forgiveness, peace and love.

&<span class=

Take time to pause and notice the miracles present in even the smallest of things.

&<span class=

Love.
And be Loved.

The colours of life spill upon this ground.




10 comments:

  1. Loved this Suzy. Beautiful. Loved your post at Emily's too- I reposted it on my fb page. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post and blog. LOVE your photos and the soft feel of your blog. Really cool. Happy Monday - visiting from 1,000 gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The monochrome into the majestic."
    What a great line!! Makes my photographer's heart sing!! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Mondays nowadays, and sidewalks make the best easles.No? And my favorite from your list today… "Bloom where you are planted." Because I’m not especially fond of where I’m planted – but I’m gonna bloom here anyway (◠‿◠)

    God Bless and keep you and yours SuzyQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was just so good today! It's been a long time since I lived where we had sidewalks, and your pictures took me back to my childhood, sidewalks, LOTS of chalk, and hop-scotch games drawn everywhere. Thank you for being such a blessing today. It was good to have been here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pollinate your world... I like it. :)

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning! what a beautiful day you've given us a glimpse of. isn't it the best to be loved?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and true. (And why do I need to keep being reminded of these simple truths??) Thank you Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. be loved and love and be loved.... isn't that all there is? wonderful!

    smiles and joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think you are the best mummy in the world too!!! ah yes, my thoughts exactly.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx