Friday 16 April 2010

Since I last stopped by...

We've celebrated a 12 year old's birthday!

Two sisters growing a friendship...

We've celebrated a 4 year old's birthday in pink!!! Well of course :) The red paper braclet was made especially for Tilly by her best friend Emily :) Matilda treasured it as one of her favourite presents.

I made this little Dolly as a present to a little girl who just loves dollies so, so much.

And I spent a lovely couple of quiet hours making these fairies and their little pocket purse home with my own Bujana Grace who is becoming quite the little seamstress!

Now just to say a few words that seem to have been pressing on my heart...

This place feels so special to me. It records the days we spend together, the things we create, the things we learn, hand in hand...
Sometimes I want to hold these things close and let no one in. But sometimes I read something like this... and sharing seems special, a gift even. A gift given in trust in the hope that something beautiful may reflect "out there" and give a little warmth and love too.

God Bless Friends...