- May today there be peace within
- May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be
- May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
- May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you
- May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
When all things are done in Love, even the smallest and simplest actions become grand and profound
Although my life is quiet, simple, far from the madding crowd and the well worn path. I know that this is my path, the one meant for me to tread, right now.
I can't take every road on this life journey. Yet the one I take, I will take truly, madly, deeply.
I will believe in the path I walk and the words I speak, and make them both worth the believing...
...most of all I will try to Love well.
"In the Evening of Life we will be Judged by Love Alone"
............Saint John of the Cross
Growing our own Camomile tea... Enjoying it fresh on a warm Summer evening in the garden.
Tilly dressing her beloved little doll Poppy in a new dress, pantaloons and headband. What a lovely gift of a clever big sister who likes to sew.
Bird watching Florence...
Girls making felt creations for their felt boards.
Fina finishing her embroidered hand print!
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;"