Some days, although we cannot pray, a prayer utters itself.
And the songs of sudden gifts sing soft prayers from a week gone by....
* Sudden gifts of peace and stillness
* Soft breaths of grace upon cluttered surfaces
* Her smile
* His arms around me, strong and steady
* A piece of random beauty sparkling like stain glass...
* Glimpses of eternity in the everyday
* The smell of carrot cake cookies he bakes with them lingering sweet around the house
* Remembering "The Peace of Wild Things"... in the wilderness.