"The sun has got his hat on" this week. The girls have been needing new sunhats for this year so I drew up my own sunhat "recipe" and got to work sewing them up.
I made one for Seraphina and one for Matilda. I still have to make one for Bujana.
The fabric was a lovely white cotton sheet found at a charity shop for 70p. I have enough fabric left for another 3 hats! Worked out that means each hat cost approx 11.6 pence (not including threads and buttons) to make! Well just call me "little miss thrifty" :)
Of course I finished them on the only day of the week that it rained so I couldn't take them outside in pretty sundresses for pretty sundress and sunhat pictures.
Maybe I'll just have to save that for next weeks adventures.