Joining Taryn @ Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday
And Ann for Multitude Monday
- Boo's smiling face and sparkling eyes when she saw this... Jenny makes the most incredibly beautitul dolls, we are so grateful for this generous gift.
- Windbreaks on a very windy beach :)
- Warm waves, long and shallow enough for little girls to splash about in.
- Making friends with a little boy and having fun playing frisbee even though the wind kept blowing it about and no one could catch it!
- Nola making friends with a puppy on the beach
- A husband who is my best friend in all the world. Who knows when it is the right time to take his wife out and buy her a Bellini just because they are her favourite and her best :)
- Emmy playing her own compositions on the piano.
- Girls colouring quietly on the table.
- A deserted piece of park, a blanket, some sunshine, a poetry book and blue sky peeping through the leaves of a lime tree, while listening to the imaginative play of my two middle girls in the distance.
- Small margins for meditation.
- An evening spent crafting and chatting about life the universe and everything with a dear friend.
- Finally, the bungalow my mother hoped for but didn't expect and her joy and my relief.
- Homemade green gooseberry jam on Irish Soda Bread
- Reading Alfie and Annie Rose to Fi on the bed
- Saying sorry for being impatient about chocolate icecream splatters on the carpet
- An impromptu living room performance of a Grimms Brothers fairytale
- Tickets to a show in the girls bedroom, starring their dolls, with counters to buy icecream in the interval
- Midsummer Nights Dream on a perfect Summer Eve with strawberries, icecream and hide and seek in the gardens during the interval for the girls and a newly made friend.