Saturday 27 November 2010

Simple Winter Joys and a Simple Winter Salad Recipe





 
The perfect Winter Salad.

One small red cabbage shredded.
4 good sized carrots grated.
3 sharp green apples grated.
1 large red onion finely sliced.
1 beetroot chopped
A little salt and pepper.
A squeeze of lemon.
A glug of olive oil.
A splash of balsamic vinegar.




Late afternoon light. Sepia spilled beauty.

Winter inspiration. Frosted petals. Icy snowflake flowers, Glass buttons.
Three embroidery rings and a handful of scraps.
= a morning of quiet concentration for three small girls.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx