Monday, 8 November 2010
I carry your heart...
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
"I carry your Heart" E.E Cummings
Carrying thankFULLness today in...
* Grey skies, a girl, some Sunflower yellow yarn and a crochet hook!
* Another little child becoming a part of our lives.
* Morning prayers, simple, quick but oh, so centering.
* A friend returned :)
*Random poetry that waves a magic wand over chaos and turns it beautiful!
* Something to look forward to.
*A meal shared.
* With enough left for yummy leftovers at lunchtime :)
*A warm home
*Audio books, cosy sofas and mugs of tea!
*Four small girls and one great man who carry my heart....and I theirs.