Thursday, 16 March 2017

An update and a new blog

I have started a new poetry blog. I think it would be better to keep this blog about everyday happenings, family, making, baking and pondering. My new blog will focus on poetry, writing and political musings and probably other random bits and pieces which fit like a square peg in a round hole here.

Does anyone else feel like they need different blogs for different aspects of their life? Sometimes I wish I could be a little more cohesive and less scattered. Is there such a thing as multiple blogging personality?

We have been very busy here at home which makes it kind of hard to keep up with blogging anything else. I have been enjoying Grandmother-hood and spending time with Boo. She is studying for a Chemistry IGCSE at the moment which is like learning another language to me. She is the anomaly of the family, all science and maths rather than arts and humanities which means a tutor has been hired for these last few weeks before the exam itself.

Rowan celebrated his first birthday last Monday. I wrote the words below on my facebook page.  Emmy who has come through so much this past year and I am so proud of her:

"Beautiful Emmy. This time last year she became a Mother. During this past year she has done the most amazing job of raising Rowan as a single Mum while studying for her A levels, passing her driving test and soon becoming the youngest scout leader in the region. She has shown so much inner strength and has really become her own woman. Sweet little Roo is her joy and ours too."

Isn't she beautiful.

And Rowan too.
Here he is riding on his choo choo train! Cuteness. He loves train more than almost anything in the whole world.



How he's grown during this first year. I almost can't believe his first year has gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx