Thursday, 24 December 2015

Last minute homemade gifts


Over the last week, we made some transparencies using kite paper black card and silhouette paper.


 I made the little Deer transparency free hand but used some online images as stencils for the girl's to cut out.


 




A beautiful Winter sunrise.


Some little Gnome kits for the girls.



Hand and Foot Salve and Vanilla, Honey, Chocolate Lip-balm inspired by this post.


 Lavender Salt Bath made with our own home grown Lavender.

  

Merry Christmas to all. xx

10 comments:

  1. I love these pictures they are really lovely. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas - see you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy Mae, your transparency pictures are so beautiful! I love them. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog today, I really appreciate it. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas! Take care and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Have a beautiful Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've fallen in love with these transparences...
    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your transparencies are INCREDIBLE. So beautiful. Hope you are having a wonderful season of sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful transparencies. Hope you are all having a restful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!

    Just dropping by to wish you and yours a fabulous 2016 x

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx