|Nola in her little bonnet.|
|Emmy is tickling her under the arm :)|
- Snow flutttering down from the still, white sky this morning. Lot's of squeals of delight and jumping on beds.
- Finishing Nola's Milo style owl vest - pics to come
- A lovely fat stack of new library books!
- Seraphina calling her new shoes "clippy clops"
- My Christmas book finally arriving! This is my kind of bedtime reading. I'm odd :)
- The first snowdrops, peeping through the ground.
- Boo's excitement at dissecting owl pellets! "Wow, look, bones!"
- Lovely comments from our annual home school inspection. More than the comments about the girls work, which I was nervous didn't amount to enough "evidence". I was most touched when she said how warm and loving the atmosphere of our home felt. That is everything to me.
- Dreaming about our next holiday.
- Watching a fun old movie together curled up on the sofa.
- Going on a date to see a late showing of The Hobbit and feeling a bit teenagerish :)
- Starting a really interesting read. And hoping to see the film soon too!
Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday