Saturday 7 May 2011

Where I'm Meant to be Right Now

Where I'm meant to be, right now....

  • May today there be peace within
  • May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be

  • May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith

  • May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you

  • May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Saint Therese of the Little Flower

When all things are done in Love, even the smallest and simplest actions become grand and profound


Although my life is quiet, simple, far from the madding crowd and the well worn path. I know that this is my path, the one meant for me to tread, right now. I can't take every road on this life journey. Yet the one I take, I will take truly, madly, deeply.
I will believe in the path I walk and the words I speak, and make them both worth the believing...


...most of all I will try to Love well.

"In the Evening of Life we will be Judged by Love Alone"
............Saint John of the Cross


DSC031261

Growing our own Camomile tea... Enjoying it fresh on a warm Summer evening in the garden.

DSC03134DSC031751DSC031741

Tilly dressing her beloved little doll Poppy in a new dress, pantaloons and headband. What a lovely gift of a clever big sister who likes to sew.

DSC031801DSC031551

Bird watching Florence...

DSC031191

Girls making felt creations for their felt boards.

DSC03096

Fina finishing herembroidered hand print!

DSC03160

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx