How true it is that,
if we are cheerful and contented,
all nature smiles,
the air seems more balmy,
the sky clearer,
the earth has a brighter green...
the flowers are more fragrant...
and the sun, moon, and stars
all appear more beautiful,
and seem to rejoice with us.
quote by - Orison Swett Marden
- Random splashes of colour.
- Crisper, brighter mornings. The promise of Spring on the lips of the dawn.
- Memories that linger in photographic pigments
- Little girl stories
- Little girl drawings
- Still wearing those birthday crowns...
- Paint boxes
- "Fairys" dancin' in my living room