Monday 15 November 2010

Where the light scatters...

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. 
~Maori Proverb




Where the light scatters through these days.... Still seeking, searching, finding light debris in...

* Chats and friends
* My girl on the piano
* Squeaky recorder notes from the kitchen
* Creative unscheduled days
* Tani coming home for lunch with a bag full of homemade sandwiches
* Inspiration!
* The little rainbow hat I finished knitting for Matilda on Saturday
* The new hat cast on to my needles yesterday evening.
* Fresh clear blue skies and birds singing
* Feeding the ducks
* Sparkling water
* A carpet of golden leaves in the garden
*Space to dream
* Time to take joy
* Restorative rest
*Snippets of scripture scattered through my day
* The poetry of Rumi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, Suzy! Love the un-toys and the Manifesto. Simply wonderful. Love and light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have!I just spent an afternoon with a wonderful english friend and through her blog came to yours. Thank you for your sharings,very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog and your photography make me feel all warm & fuzzy! Sold! I'm your newest GFC friend! ;) I hope you'll come back over to http://sofiasideas.com/ and do the same! ;)

    Sofia

    I'm also subscribing via Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx