Thursday 1 July 2010

Fairy fun

Fairy kitten Florence, fly watching.

Fairy houses...

Made for flower fairies... freshly picked.

Here are some real life fairies all of our own :)

Tilly and Boo dressed and *fairified*, ready for their matinee performance last weekend.

 
I found this sweet hair style over at An Aspiring Homemaker. I only adjusted it slightly by adding french plaits and using hairbands instead of a clip so that the plaits could be brought into more of a traditional ballet style bun.

4 comments:

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx