Wednesday 19 August 2009

...a few scraps of our home...






Says it all.












New projects!











Beatrix Potter,Still a children's favourite.







A pastel portrait of my irish paternal grandmother at 21. She lived to be 103.

Emmy's clay jug.






Kitchen windowsill. With a fircone found by Bujana on a trip to the park!










This blanket was crocheted by my Granny and has wrapped up 3 generations of babies!




Emmy's present for her littlest sister's first birthday!


Tilly and her apple!





All I can say is. There are alot of girls in this house!


And Girls = sparkly stuff!




Prayer beads for small hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx