Wednesday 22 April 2009

Some new additions...


These new additions to our family are a real hit!!! They arrived a week ago tiny as anything and but have now grown into really fat little caterpillars. Most of the day they sleep in their silk nests but sometimes they get a little adventurous and have a nose around.
Their progress will be dilegently recorded on these pages :0) :0) ;0)
The only thing I won't be doing is releasing them (once they become butterflies) onto my brocolli plants!!! We'll find a nice little meadow for them instead I think.
If you are interested in raising your own painted lady butterflies just follow the link below to amazon :0)\0/
Live Butterfly Garden

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link- I'm off to go buy these right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to order these! What fun!
    It looks like all of you are enjoying your days!
    I hope you're feeling well these days, Suzy.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx