Monday 13 August 2007

Being a Mama

      
DSC04404
{The Importance of Rest} 
http://scrapsofstarlight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/be-change-power-of-non-violent-parenting.html
  {Be The Change} Non Violent Parenting
DSC01007 copy_edited-1
{Mindful Mothering} Illuminating the Messy  
               
http://scrapsofstarlight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/sacred-fragments.html
{Sacred Fragments} From the unraveled frayed edge

{Imperfect Prose} to Poetry or when hard days become holy.

{Living Slowly and Simply}



 Through it all


Seraphina in Black and White
{A Letter to my Daughter}



{Adolesence and Ashes}





{Moments Like Cut Flowers}



{The Importance of Enchantment}


 {Mitten Strings and Prayers - Approaching the subject of Death with children}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each and every one of your comments.
Your kind words never fail to bring a smile to my face:)
At the moment I am going through a busy season of life with 5 girls under my wing! I may not always be able to respond immediately but please know that every word left here is read and appreciated deeply.
xx